Founded in late 1999, Personal Wine is dedicated to helping you deliver the perfect personalized gift. We strive to create an interactive and responsive experience in order to bring your ideas to life.
Orders placed after 2 a.m. will be processed the following business day. Once your order has been processed the guaranteed delivery dates are as follows, depending on your service:
Expect delivery by
(if ordered today)
|Standard||6-11 business days||10/1|
|Priority||4-5 business days||9/21|
|Expedited||2-3 business days||9/19|
Priority & Expedited shipments are covered by our on-time delivery money back guarantee. If the courier's first attempt to deliver your order is after the guaranteed delivery by date, we will gladly refund your shipping costs. Some exclusions apply. Please see our Returns & Guarantee page for more information.
All alcohol shipments require an adult signature (21 or older) upon delivery. For more information, check out our shipping policies.
To provide you with the most affordable shipping possible, we calculate our rates in real time using the items in your order and shipping location.
To view shipping costs for your order build your cart and enter your address in the first checkout step.
These three easy, weeknight dinner recipes are perfect for Lent, or for a quick dinner any night of the week. We paired each recipe with one of our fabulous wines for your enjoyment (as long as you are aren’t giving up alcohol for Lent, obvi.) Cheers!
Easy Weeknight Seafood Dinners
with suggested wine pairings
1) Boil water and cook pasta according to package directions.
2) In a separate skillet, add and melt the butter.
3) Pat shrimp dry and season with salt and pepper shrimp.
4) Add shrimp to skillet, making sure shrimp are evenly spaced in pan. Cook 1 minute.
5) Add minced garlic to pan. Flip the shrimp and cook another 2 minutes.
6) Add cooked shrimp to bowl.
7) Return skillet to the stove and add white wine and juice of one lemon.
8) Heat on high in skillet until soft boiling, scraping bottom of pan occasionally.
9) Add parsley to sauce mixture and pour over shrimp in the bowl.
10) Pour shrimp and sauce mixture over pasta; add parmesan cheese, salt & pepper to taste.
Recipe adapted from The Food Network
1) Smear bagel with cream cheese and capers.
2) Add spinach and smoked salmon.
3) Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
1) Cut lemon into wedges and serve with oysters.
2) Slurp and sip. Yummm!
Make every day special (yep, even a regular Tuesday night) with a personalized bottle of wine. Customize your wine label any time you order on PersonalWine.com! Ohhh, you fancy.