Founded in late 1999, Personal Wine is dedicated to helping you deliver the perfect personalized gift. We strive to create an interactive and responsive experience in order to bring your ideas to life.
Orders placed after 2 a.m. will be processed the following business day. Once your order has been processed the guaranteed delivery dates are as follows, depending on your service:
Expect delivery by
(if ordered today)
|Standard||6-11 business days||10/1|
|Priority||4-5 business days||9/21|
|Expedited||2-3 business days||9/19|
Priority & Expedited shipments are covered by our on-time delivery money back guarantee. If the courier's first attempt to deliver your order is after the guaranteed delivery by date, we will gladly refund your shipping costs. Some exclusions apply. Please see our Returns & Guarantee page for more information.
All alcohol shipments require an adult signature (21 or older) upon delivery. For more information, check out our shipping policies.
To provide you with the most affordable shipping possible, we calculate our rates in real time using the items in your order and shipping location.
To view shipping costs for your order build your cart and enter your address in the first checkout step.
Easter Sunday is fast approaching, and we love a good excuse to gather family and friends for celebration. Wine, of course, deserves a place on the table. We did the leg work for you and found easy-to-follow recipes for your Easter celebration and paired them with approachable wines that everyone will love.
Doing Easter Brunch instead? Click here to see our suggested recipes and wine pairings for an easy and hassle-free Easter brunch.
Easy recipes and wine pairings for your Easter gathering.
1) Add arugula and Parmesan to a large mixing bowl.
2) Add olive oil and juice from one lemon (add lemon zest, if you’d like, too!)
3) Toss everything together.
4) Top with fresh cracked pepper and a pinch of sea salt.
1) Preheat oven to 400°F & toss carrots in butter.
2) Lay carrots flat onto a baking sheet.
3) Drizzle honey over carrots and sprinkle with parsley, salt and black pepper.
4) Roast in the oven for 25 minutes.
Photo from Martha Stewart
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (note this is the same temp as carrot recipe, above)
2) Finely chop and measure all herbs.
3) Mix all herbs together, and place half in bowl for later.
4) Season pork with salt, pepper and half of herb mixture, rubbing on all sides.
5) Place pork in oven on a roasting rack.
6) Roast in oven for 50-60 minutes, or until internal temperature is 160°F.
7) Carefully emove pork from roasting rack and pour out juices in the bowl with remaining herbs.
8) Baste pork with juices and herb mixture.
9) Cover pork with foil and let rest for 20 minutes.
10) Thinly slice and enjoy!