Easter Sunday is fast approaching, and we love a good excuse to gather family and friends for a celebration. Wine, of course, deserves a place on the table. We did the leg work for you and found easy-to-follow recipes and their wine pairings for your Easter brunch.
Hosting dinner instead? Click here to see our recipes and pairing suggestions for an easy and hassle-free Easter dinner party.
Easy recipes and wine pairings for your Easter gathering.
with Conde Laurel Cava Brut
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine
- 1 bottle of orange juice
- fresh basil or rosemary sprig (optional)
1) Fill 3/4 of champagne glass with sparkling wine.
2) Top with orange juice.
3) Place basil leaf or rosemary sprig on top for garnish (optional).
Photo from Twenty20, Mary Nelle
Cantaloupe & Proscuitto Skewers
Paired with All Day Rosé
- (1) 3-oz package prosciutto
- 1 cantaloupe
- 5 basil leaves
- fresh black pepper
1) Cut cantaloupe into bite size pieces; cut each piece of proscuitto in half and roll individually.
2) Place a toothpick into each piece of proscuitto and then into cantaloupe.
3) Sprinkle with sliced basil and fresh black pepper.
Photo and recipe from Created by Diane
Cream Cheese & Smoked Salmon Crostini
Paired with Rushing River Chardonnay
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 package smoked salmon
- 1 french baguette
- fresh dill
1) Cut french bread into thin, bite-sized pieces.
2) Spread cream cheese on top of bread.
3) Place smoked salmon and dill on top.
Limited Time Only: Easter Wine Sale!
Over 30% OFF and $5 flat rate shipping
Purchase all 3 wines for your Easter Brunch for just $34 and $5 flat rate shipping. Wines in the Dinner Pack include the Conde Laurel Cava Brut, All Day Rose and Rushing River Chardonnay.
Click HERE to view the details. Sale ends Monday, March 26, 2018 at midnight CST, with guaranteed delivery before Easter Sunday.